Pass rate on all three components of the Dental Assisting National Board Examination (DANB):
The Mission of the University of Southern Indiana Dental Assisting Program is to educate students to be professional, ethical and competent dental assistants. The curriculum includes didactic, laboratory, and clinical education to prepare graduates to meet the regional work force needs and to promote dental health within the regional communities.
The Program goals are to prepare graduates who:
1. Are qualified to sit for and successfully complete the Dental Assisting National Board.
2. Are competent dental assistants.
3. Promote dental health with the client and the community.
4. Have professional integrity and ethics.
5. Promote the dental assisting profession.
6. Are active members and leaders in the dental assisting professional organization.
7. Are committed to continued personal learning, growth, and education.