USI's business programs prepare you for success in the job market and in your career.
The Romain College of Business has earned the ultimate mark of quality: accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Fewer than 2 percent of the world's business schools hold AACSB accreditation.
Business degrees in the Romain College of Business offer more practical, hands-on experience than you'll find at other top business schools. USI's business degrees offer student-centered opportunities you won't find in many other business programs, including:
- Small classes
- Access to professionally qualified, full-time faculty
- Emphasis on real-world business experience, including meaningful internships in professional workplaces
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
These strengths routinely propel Romain College students to first-place finishes in national and international business school competitions. USI teams have won awards in accounting, business case analysis, information technology and sales.
Get practical business experience in the Romain College of Business.
Business degrees in the Romain College of Business focus on real-world knowledge. You'll learn to think strategically and solve complex problems:
- Participate in special programs on leadership, entrepreneurship, public speaking and more.
- Tackle real-world business challenges both inside and outside the classroom.
- Engage with globally recognized business leaders.
You'll graduate from the Romain College of Business with a highly marketable degree, a strong resume and the confidence you need to pursue the best jobs and graduate school opportunities.