Advance your career and stand out to employers with an online program from USI.
The University of Southern Indiana is approved by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education to offer the following programs online.
Please expand each list item to access program websites and more information.
- Long-Term Care Administration
- Health Administration
- Health Promotion and Worksite Wellness
- Public Health
Choose From One of Six Options:
- Individual Studies
- Applied Studies – Crime and Justice Concentration
- Applied Studies – Cybersecurity Concentration
- Applied Studies – Early Childhood Education Concentration
- Applied Studies – Organizational Leadership Concentration
- Applied Studies – Public Service Concentration
Online Advanced Studies in Addiction Science (OASAS)
Other Online Learning Offerings
USI Online Learning also offers the following noncredit courses and certificate programs.
Department Contact: Dr. M. Jane Swartz | Director
812-465-1162 | Website
Department Contact: Dawn Stoneking | Director of Lifelong Learning
812-464-1989 | Website