The goals of the student conduct process for Housing and Residence Life and USI align with the goals outlined in USI’s Student Rights and Responsibilities: A Code of Student Behavior.
Those goals are as such:
- To provide for the education and personal growth of the student;
- To provide for fair inquiries concerning alleged violations of the Student Rights and Responsibilities: A Code of Student Behavior;
- To determine through fair procedures whether or not any individual student has actually violated a regulation in the Student Rights and Responsibilities: A Code of Student Behavior;
- To allow for consideration of extenuating or mitigating factors where a violation has been found to exist; and
- To determine a conflict resolution that will be appropriate and will also help the student involved make a positive contribution to both the HRL community and University community.
Code of Student Behavior - Housing and Residence Life Policies
University Disciplinary Appeal Process
Student Conduct FAQs
Indiana Lifeline Law
839 Pruis Lane
Evansville, Indiana 47712
Housing Renewal for 2018-2019