Distribution Services has changed vendors for their outbound shipping system. Effective Monday, December 18, any of the below types of shipments will require the new “Request to Ship (RTS) Form.”
* UPS (all services)
* Federal Express (all services)
* USPS (below services)
* First Class Package
* First Class Flat (enveloped, greater than 6 1/8” x 11 ½”)
* First Class Certified & Return Receipt (must be placed in 5” x 7” envelope)
The form is located at http://www.usi.edu/distribution/forms/. There is an easy to follow user guide on the web site as well.
If you have any problems generating the form to attach with the shipment, contact one of the following to assist.
Lee Poag = 812-228-5024
Heidi Fraser = 812-461-5262
Darren Shelton = 812-465-1122
John Kuhlig = 812-464-1823
Check out the newest Elevating Spirit@USI Campus Store sale item. Pictured here is our USI model: Caylin Blockley, assistant director of Alumni Relations and Volunteer USI.
Would you like to be an Elevating Spirit@USI model and have a chance to win the Campus Store featured item? Contact Angie O'Nan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your department has received a gift-in-kind this year, please process a form by the end of December so the donor's gift can be properly recognized and claimed as a 2017 tax deduction. Gifts-in-kind, or charitable gifts of non-cash property, includes such things as library books, oriental rugs, paintings, and other fine art gifts, computer software, laboratory equipment, and real estate. There are substantial tax benefits derived from such gifts. The form is among the Employee forms on the USI website, https://www.usi.edu/forms. Go to Foundation, Gift-in-Kind Reporting Form and fill in the appropriate information. If you have any questions, please call the Foundation office at 812-461-5471.
In January 2018, INPRS will be launching its new self-service secure website but before then, there’s a few things employees may wish to do.
* Log on to your INPRS account and print off any statements and 1099s you’d like to keep. After December 27, 2017, these will be unavailable.
* Update your personal information. Call INPRS at (888) 286-3544.
* If you're thinking of retiring, you’ll need to submit a retirement application before December 3, 2017. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until the new online retirement application becomes available in January.
* Remember – the quiet period begins on December 27, 2017 – members won’t be able to make any investment changes until on or about January 2, 2018. If you’re thinking about changing your investment allocations, you need to do so before or after the quiet period.
Click Here for more info.