USI Summer 2016 is here.
Class schedules are now available featuring three summer sessions.
USI Summer offers college students a chance to complete core curriculum requirements and pre-requisite courses. Specialized summer travel study, summer-only field classes, and independent study courses make a four-year graduation plan a reality.
USI Summer includes programs for kids, professional development classes for adults, and many opportunities to get the edge on on a great education.
- Take online classes to fit your schedule
- Complete core requirements
- Add a second major or minor
- Graduate in four years
- Take “summer only” courses in your major/minor
Register now for three summer sessions:
- Summer 1 begins Wednesday, May 11
- Summer 2 begins Monday, June 13
- Summer 3 begins Monday, July 18