- Online Graduate Studies Application - Apply Now!
I'm an International applicant.
- $40 Application Fee - Pay here!
Is my fee waived?
The Graduate application fee is waived for:
- Veterans or those currently serving in the US Armed Forces
- Current USI employees
- Fullbright Scholars
- McNair Scholars
- Transcript Submission
Where do I send my transcripts?
Graduate Studies requires every degree seeking applicant to submit all transcripts from every attended university or college. USI transcripts do not need to be requested. Official transcripts must be sent from the previous university to Graduate Studies by email (Graduate.Studies@usi.edu).
Universities that are unable to send transcripts electronically can mail sealed transcripts to:
USI Graduate Studies
8600 University Blvd
Evansville, IN 47712
- Graduate Program Application Process
For more information regarding specific program requirements and program application deadlines, refer to the Graduate Programs tab.
MBA applicants: submit resumes with references by email to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu
- Applicants must have an overall minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5/4.0.
- Applicants applying before degree conferral must notify Graduate Studies with the name of the university, degree and conferral date.
- Re-applying? Complete the admission steps above. Graduate students, including degree seeking and non-degree seeking, who have not enrolled in a graduate course for one academic year must reapply to Graduate Studies and the specific program in which they were originally admitted.
Additional documentation may be required of international applicants.
- Out-of-State Distance Learning Degrees: Each state has its own approval process for out-of-state institutions offering distance learning (online) degree programs to its residents.
View authorized states.
Dual credit instructors in the College Achievement Program (CAP), please contact the CAP Office in Education Services & Partnerships before completing the Graduate Studies online application.