Vehicle Rental Quick Facts
Below are important facts to be mindful of with regards to Vehicle Rentals for USI business:.
• Become an Authorized Driver with USI Risk Management and to view USI's Vehicle Safety Policy.
• View the guide USI's Vehicle Rental Process
• In order to be covered by USI's insurance, a fully processed Pre-Approval needs to be submitted in Chrome River.
• Most vehicle rental reservations are not prepaid.
• For local reservations, an employee can use his/her TCard for multiple vehicle rentals.
• A valid credit card will be required when you pick up the vehicle.
• Payment will be required by you when you return the vehicle.
• Debit cards may not be accepted -- check with the vehicle rental location BEFORE your trip departure date.
• Other vehicle rental companies (e.g., Avis, Budget, etc.) may be used; however, USI recommends Enterprise and National because of our negotiated discounts with these vendors.
• If you booked a vehicle rental through Egencia (USI’s online booking tool), then doing so only guarantees the reservation – it is not paid.