Directions to HP Lab:
Enter 8600 University Blvd Evansville, IN 47712 into your GPS to reach campus. Once you arrive on our beautiful campus, the Human Performance Lab is in the Physical Activities Center (PAC), which is the first building on the left after the main parking lot. You may park anywhere in the last bay of the main parking lot (Lot C). Enter the building through the front door facing the main parking lot. As you enter, there is a stairwell, go up to the second floor. The room is PAC 200.
Listed below is a compiled a list of Master Programs for students that graduate in Exercise Science to consider, please see below for more information:
Listed below is a compiled list of Professional Organizations and Professional Development sites that can further help connect our Exercise Science and Kinesiology students:
- American College of Sports Medicine www.acsm.org - You will find information about the organization, membership, attending a meeting, finding continuing education, certification, and position statements.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association www.nsca.com - You will find information about membership, the organizations publications, education, certification, upcoming events, and job postings.
- Indiana Association of Health Physical Education Recreation and Dance www.inahperd.org - You will find information about on-going programs, grants/scholarships, awards, publications, events, advocacy and the mission of the organization.
- Midwest ACSM httpg://www.mwacsm.org/wordpress/ - You will find information about the organization, annual meeting, getting involved, membership and resources.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association www.ncaa.org - You will find information about the organization including current news, and employment opportunities, rules and regulations.
- National Basketball Strength and Conditioning Association http://thenbsca.com/ - You will find information about the organization including the members, scientific advisory panel, annual conference, and other suggested sites.
- Professional Baseball Strength and Conditioning Coaches Society https://www.facebook.com/probaseballstrength and www.baseballstrength.org - You will find information about the organization including the coaches, latest news, training, nutrition, videos, and job postings.
- http://footballscoop.com/strength-scoop/ - You will find information about strength and conditioning job postings, graduate assistant positions, & internship opportunities
- Strength and Conditioning Podcasts -http://www.strengthcoachpodcast.typepad.com/ and http://ronmckeefery.com/
- Strength and Conditioning Networking, Job Posting, Graduate Assistant Postings http://strengthperformance.com/ - You will find information about networking, strength and conditioning job postings, graduate assistant position, & internship opportunities
- Professional Development - http://www.elitefts.com/tag/strength-coach/
- USA Weightlifting Certification