Undergraduate courses are numbered in the sequence of 000, 100, 200, 300, and 400.
- Developmental courses are in the 000-099 series and do not count toward graduation
- Freshman courses are in the 100 series
- Sophomore courses are in the 200 series
- Junior courses are in the 300 series
- Senior courses are in the 400 series
Courses bearing the number 500 or higher carry graduate credit.
- Courses numbered in the 500 series may have 400-series counterparts that are open to undergraduate students
- Excluding exceptional circumstances, courses numbered 600 and higher are open to graduate students only
- Courses numbered 700 and higher are open to doctoral students only
.001 - Full-semester course
.101 - First bi-term course
.201 - Second bi-term course
.901 - Special length course (five, six, seven, ten weeks, etc.)
.HS1 - Honors stand-alone section (honors only)
.H01 - Honors cross-listed section (mixed enrollment)
.W01 - WestGate Academy (by permission only)
.NO1 - Online learning, asynchronous, Internet only
.NC1 - Online learning, 50-74% online with required classroom attendance
.ND1 - Online learning, asynchronous, Internet only
.NS1 - Online learning, Internet only with required synchronous video-conference
.T01 - Technology enhanced, required classroom attendance with (25-49%) online
.AO1 - Online learning, asynchronous, Internet only
.AS1 - Online learning, Internet only with required synchronous video-conference
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
only allows for 1
visitor at a time.
All campus visitors
will be required to
wear a face covering.
Email the Registrar's Office
(include full name and
student ID number)
Orr Center, Rm 1075
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN 47712