All senior students who have a major in the following list are required to take the Major Field Test. However, individual department chairs select which students are to sit for the Major Field Test.
The Major Field Test is given to seniors with the following majors:
- Business: Graduate (Remote Proctor)
- Business: Undergraduate (enrolled in MNGT 452)
- Criminal Justice Studies
- Mathematics/Math Teaching
- Political Science
What will I need to do?
As a participant, you will need to:
- Report to campus (20) minutes before the assigned time to locate your assigned testing room.
- Allow 2.5 hours for testing.
- Bring your USI Eagle Access Card (You will need to provide the 9 digit USI ID number on the card.)