Many people get nervous presenting to a group, have trouble organizing their thoughts or get tongue-tied trying to deliver their message. We offer several topics that can help the presenter deliver their message professionally and with confidence. These modules can be delivered as a dull-customized workshop or condensed into a one-hour lunch & learn format.
Some examples of our workshops are:
- Advanced Presentation Skills – For experienced presenters who are looking for tips to enhance audience engagement, and make messages more impactful.
- Facilitating Meetings- Establishing control while continuing to engage attendees, working through distractions and participant dynamics and choosing when to use visual aids.
- Managing Unspoken Messages- How you say it is as important as what you say. Discover the impact of eye contact, facial expressions and gestures.
- Mastering Meetings – Techniques specifically targeted to mastering meetings and giving presentations in smaller group settings.
- Persuasive Presentation – Addresses the opportunity speaking gives us in persuading others to our point of view, whether it is to accept a proposal or negotiate project logistics.
- Presentation Styles- The 3 main styles, identifying your natural style, playing to its strengths, and borrowing key aspects from the other styles.
- Public Speaking – Presents the ten most relevant actions in public speaking to employ today, with each participant getting to practice some of them and receive feedback.
- Speaking Anxiety and Self-Management - The truth about the fear of public speaking and its causes, using the anxiety to your advantage and specific techniques for overcoming the fear.
- Vocal Power- using your voice to project confidence and engage your audience, improving the sound of your voice, reviewing and applying tips from professional speakers.
Contact Paula Nurrenbern, manager, customized solutions at 812-461-5425 or email@example.com, for a needs assessment to see how our programs can meet the training needs of your company or organization.