- Blackboard Learn Support: If you would like to speak to a support technician, you can call (812) 465-1080 during regular USI business hours (8am-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday). Click on the links below for additional Blackboard tutorials:
- Help Desk: For general technical support requests, please contact the Help Desk at (812) 465-1080 or send an email to email@example.com. To learn more about the USI helpdesk, please visit https://www.usi.edu/it/help-desk.
- The University Health Center is a full-service clinic offering medical services and health-related information to students, faculty, and staff. It located in the lower level of the Health Professions Center and is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Click on this link to learn more about the Health Services offered at USI, or to make an appointment, please call 812/465-1250. http://www.usi.edu/healthcenter.
- The Counseling Center is open every Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. You’ll find the Counseling Center in the Orr Center, Room 1051; their phone number is 812/464-1867 http://www.usi.edu/counselingcenter/
- USI Disability Resources (DR) coordinates services and academic accommodations for USI students with disabilities to ensure equal access to facilities, programs, services and resources of the university. The office is located in the Science Center, room 2206 and open from 8 - 4:30 Monday - Friday; phone 812-464-1961. You may also text 812-470-8266 (HI/deaf /CD only). For more information, go to http://www.usi.edu/university-division/disabilities/
- Financial Aid Office: Contact this office to obtain information about current or future financial aid (including the implications of withdrawal from courses). The office open is every Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm; phone 812/464-1767, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit http://www.usi.edu/financial-aid
- USI Religious Life: This service offers religious guidance and worship opportunities for students. The office is in the Residence Life Service Center, at the corner of O’Daniel and Clark Lanes (8115A Wright Bldg. (O'Daniel Apt. Complex)). For more information, please call
812-464-1871 or go to https://www.usi.edu/religiouslife/
- Career Services and Internships: This office provides a full range of career development services, internship and job search strategy, workshops, career fairs, resume assistance and mock interviews, in addition to other services. To contact them via phone by calling (812) 464-1865 or via email at email@example.com.
Dean of Students: Visit the USI Dean of Student website to access resources and information about programs, policies, procedures, and important offices on campus. To contact this office, please call (812) 464-1862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrar’s Office: Contact this office for information about the academic calendar, changing your schedule of classes, registering for classes in a subsequent semester, university grading policies, requests for transcripts, and more. You can reach them by phone at (812) 464-1762 or toll-free at (800) 467-1965 or go to http://www.usi.edu/registrar/.
The links below explain how a particular company will be using your information whenever an account is created. Take this into consideration when using this tools in your online courses.
The links below include information about the accessibility of some of the technologies used in your online courses.