Great! Now, take the next step.
4.) All students applying or reapplying for graduate studies at the University of Southern Indiana must submit the following materials to Graduate Studies in order to be eligible for graduate study at USI.
- A completed Graduate Studies application
- A non-refundable application fee of $40
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate/graduate institutions attended (sent to email@example.com)
- Additional information may be found on the Graduate Studies website.
Click below to complete and submit the University of Southern Indiana's graduate application.
5.) After submitting the application and transcripts to Graduate Studies, submit the program application through the Teacher Education Department. As part of the application, you will be asked to:
- Answer the following questions:
- How do you foresee this program positively impacting your community?
- What do you perceive as a major social justice issue in your field? How do you hope to address it?
- How will your work contribute to equitable outcomes in education?
- Imagine yourself in 5 years from now/after you graduate, what do you see yourself doing professionally and with whom will you be working with?
- Upload a current resume/curriculum vitae. The file should be a PDF and use the following naming convention: First Name Last Name EdD resume.pdf (example: Joe Smith MSE resume.pdf)
- List 3 references (names, relation to you and email address). One must be an employment supervisor and the other two must be professional references.
Click below submit the program application.