Gift Books Honoring a Friend or Relative
While donations of any amount are welcome, an item purchased with a gift of $25 or more, made in honor of (birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.) or in memory of a friend or relative, may be given a special bookplate indicating both the honoree and donor. A letter of acknowledgement is sent to the honoree, or to the family or friend of the memorialized person, in whose name the gift was made.
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Full name of the person to be honored or memorialized
- The general subject area of the book to be purchased
- Name and address of the person(s) to be notified of the donation
- Any special requests or instructions
The above information, and a check made payable to the University of Southern Indiana, should be sent to the following office:
- University of Southern Indiana Foundation
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
- If you prefer, telephone USI Foundation at 812/464-1918
You may contact, Rice Library to discuss a donation, or in the event that you have any additional questions.