University of Southern Indiana


You can use a Computer Lab Printer to print your classwork. Most Lab Printers use the Uniprint System to charge students for their paper usage. Students must have Flex Money on their Eagle Access Card.

USI Pay-for-Print System Has Been Updated!

NEW: You can pickup your print job from any lab or library printer regardless of where you printed from.

NEW: You can print from your mobile device.

NEW: You can submit prints from a web page.

Log in to myUSI for more information

Contact Information Technology


Send Email to