University of Southern Indiana

Traveling Outside the U.S.

Information about traveling outside the U.S. while an international student is available on the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) website.

Travel During Optional Practical Training
See the section on Employment For F-1 Students of the Employment page.

Contact Nicole Vernon


Send Email to