Common Room Assignment Questions
I just received my room assignment and I don't know how to read it. It says NO-8056AR1. Where do I live? What is my mailing address?
- NO is the abbreviation for the building.
- 8056 is the apartment number.
- A indicates it is a first floor apartment. Second floor apartments are designated with a B.
- R1 indicates which bedroom (right bedroom in apartment). You will see either L1, L2, R1 or R2 on your room assignment. Beds are not assigned. Students may choose which bed they want during move in. It is important that students move into the correctly assigned bedroom.
- Residence hall assignments will be building code - room number -bedroom side. There will not be an A or B. The first number of the room will indicate which floor it is on. For example, NE-304R2 is Newman, third floor, room 304, right bedroom.