Program Outcome Statements
The University of Southern Indiana BSN graduate is:
- A caring practitioner who emphasizes interpersonal relationships while practicing patient centered, holistic, and culturally congruent care.
- A critical thinker who integrates best current evidence, clinical expertise, patient/family preferences and values, to problem solve issues related to the healthcare consumer, self, healthcare environment, and community.
- A knowledgeable practitioner who uses information, resources, and technology to support decision-making.
- A skillful practitioner who provides safe, competent, effective care in diverse
- A practitioner who communicates effectively within inter-professional teams, fostering mutual respect and shared decision-making to achieve quality care.
- An ethical practitioner who demonstrates professional values and leadership while adhering to practice standards.