1. A grade of "B" or better is required in all graduate nursing courses. If a grade of B is not obtained in a course, the student cannot progress in the graduate nursing program.
2. Graduate Core and Clinical Core courses may be repeated once.
3. Only one course from either the Graduate Core or Clinical Core may be repeated during the program of study.
4. If a student does not successfully obtain the grade of B or above in any course, the student must Request consideration of his/her situation by the Graduate Admission and Progression Committee. The student must submit the letter to the Admissions and Progression Committee requesting to repeat the course during the semester prior to anticipated enrollment.
5. Clinical courses in the AGNP-Acute, AG-CNS, FNP, AGPCNP, and PMHNP specialties and the specialty courses within Nursing Education and Nursing Management and Leadership may not be repeated.
6. A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for graduation from the MSN and Post MSN Certificate programs.
7. Students must complete degree requirements within six years of first enrolling in the graduate program.