To apply for a Graduate Assistantship, complete a Graduate Assistantship application and submit an updated resume.
Please contact the office listed below, if interested in their Graduate Assistantship position.
Tuition waiver and hourly rate is determined by the program or department.
Click the links below for a description of the graduate assistant opportunities.
Posted on 05/15/2018
Administrative/Research Support: Assist the Director of Graduate Studies with research and special projects. Assist the Graduate Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator with marketing/communication projects.
Primary duties include:
- Collect and sort data for regular marketing activities
- Assist director with research
- Campus tours to prospective Graduate Students
- Email communication to prospective Graduate Students
- Other duties as assigned
Periodic duties include:
- Special Events
- Graduate School and Career Expos
- Social Media Analytics
Applicant must currently be working towards a graduate degree at USI.
Skills|Knowledge|Abilities: Candidate preferred to have related studies in data analysis and skills including:
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Data collection and analysis.
Appointment Start Date: Fall 2018
For more information, please contact Ms. Lindsey Gibson.