Orr Center, Room 074
- Many student worker positions are posted on Eagle Career Launch. If you do not already have a student account set up, please contact us at 812-464-1865 to activate your account.
- Sodexo hires many student workers for on campus food service positions. Apply through their website.
- The library and many other offices will accept applications on a walk in basis. We recommend taking a copy of your resume with you if you hope to apply.
- Check bulletin boards outside of department offices, occasionally professors and departments will post for openings on those boards.
- To apply for Student Public Safety openings, you will need to look on Eagle Career Launch to see if they are hiring and then fill out this application.
- The Recreation, Fitness and Wellness center will often post jobs on Eagle Career Launch, but sometimes on their website also.
- During the summer, housing hires many students for the Summer Rehab program to clean and refurbish the housing units. Watch Eagle Career Launch and the USI Employment Page for details.
- Full-time and part-time positions at the university (non student worker) are listed on the University employment page.
- Some students may qualify for work study through Student Financial Assistance. You must fill out a work study resume to be eligible for work student openings.