Textbook Rental Returns
- Rental book returns have been extended to 3:00 p.m., Friday, July 10.
- Campus is closed through July 5 - do not come to campus to return rented textbooks during this timeframe. Campus plans to reopen, however, on July 6 and you may return your rental books at the Campus Store July 6-10.
- You may also return the rental books by mail. Please return by using a carrier with tracking and include your full name and student ID number with your shipment.
- Mail to:
c/o Campus Store
8600 University Blvd
Evansville, IN 47712
- If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Selling Your Textbooks
USI Campus Store is not buying back textbooks while campus is closed, however you may use our partner, MBS Textbook Exchange, to sell your books.
- The Campus Store is filling online orders.
- Summer 2 books will be available for online ordering June 1.
Student Charge Account Schedule
These are the periods you may charge books to your student account.
In order to charge books to your account, you must log in as a registered user. Do NOT check out as a guest.
- Summer 2 June 1-29
- Summer 3 July 1-30
- Fall August 1-November 16
The Campus Store is closed for in-store shopping through July 5 - online orders are being filled.
If you have any questions regarding textbook orders, rental returns or FDA concerns, please email
Campus Store Rewards
Campus Store Rewards is a program for customers of the USI Campus Store. We want to thank you for being a loyal customer of our store so we have started this program (Silver) where you can earn 1 point for every $10.00 you spend with the USI Campus Store!
Sign up for the Campus Store Rewards program including your birthday and receive a $5.00 coupon as your birthday present from the USI Campus Store!