- Updating your Student Organization leadership and MEMBERSHIP in EAGLESYNC
- Advisor approves updated EagleSYNC portal (MAKE SURE YOUR ADVISOR ONLY CLICKS THE LINK ONCE)
- At least 1 STUDENT officer attends a VIRTUAL Renewal Session
Steps for Updating Leadership & Adding Membership Roster
We created a quick video to teach you how to complete this step!
Renewal Session Attendance:
- At least 1 officer from each student organization must attend a Renewal Session
- This representative must hold an officer position within the organization.
- An advisor’s attendance does not fulfill this step within an organization’s renewal process; however advisors are welcomed to attend.
- One individual can represent a maximum of two student organizations at a Renewal Session
- Renewal Session Dates and Times WILL BE HELD IN A VIRTUAL FORMAT through Zoom.
- Information on how to access the session will be sent the day of the session to the organization president. In order to fulfill this requirement, attendees must stay for the entirety of the renewal session (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Our office will track attendance at these sessions.
IN ORDER FOR AN ORGANIZATION TO COMPLETE THE RENEWAL PROCESS, ALL THREE STEPS MUST BE COMPLETE!
-Failure to renew will result in the organization no longer be recognized by the University of Southern Indiana, thus losing the ALL privileges of being a student organization (this includes all eligibility for student organization grants).
-Completion of all renewal steps MUST BE COMPLETED BY SEPTEMBER 24