Being safe and taking care of one’s sexual health means proactively communicating with sexual partners and healthcare providers, engaging in responsible practices to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and seeking routine preventative care and testing. Sexual health is also about understanding consent and respecting your partner’s boundaries. Explore the links on the left for more resources and information about these topics.
Did you know?
- Condoms are available for FREE at the University Health Center (lower level of HP), Counseling Center (Orr Center 1051), and in Housing & Residence Life (at the C-Store front desk and HRL front desk).
- Free and confidential HIV testing is offered on campus each month. No appointments - just drop in! Wearing a face mask/covering is required. Fall 2020 semester testing dates include:
- Monday 9/21: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in Rice Library 0005.
- Monday 10/19: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in Rice Library 0005
- Monday 11/16: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in Rice Library 0005