Are You a Resident of Kentucky?
Thanks to the Indiana Commission for Higher Education and the Kentucky Council on Higher Education, a reciprocal agreement between Kentucky and Indiana provides an opportunity for the residents of Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, and Union counties in Kentucky to attend the University of Southern Indiana while paying "in-state" tuition and fees.
An eligible student:
- must be accepted and enrolled at USI.
- may enroll in any undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- may enroll on a full-time or part-time basis.
- shall be subject to the same admission standards as resident students.
- shall be assessed tuition and fees at resident student rates.
Other Helpful Links: