At the University of Southern Indiana, reasonable college tuition is just one component of an affordable college degree. College affordability at USI makes our top-quality academics and successful professional outcomes more accessible to you.
You'll get an outstanding education at USI while paying lower tuition than you’ll find at any other state-supported four-year college in Indiana.
2019-2020 Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||Housing||Meal Plan
|In-state and out-of-state Top Scholar Award
$264.19 per credit hour
$641.19 per credit hour
Annual tuition is based upon 15 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters. Estimated fees include fees required of on-campus residents and total $810. Meal plan is required for residence halls, optional for campus apartments.
Apartment meal plans range from $1,604–$4,426 per year. Cost of books is estimated at $1,100 per year.
Estimate your costs to see how USI’s affordable tuition saves you money.
How much money can you save with USI's affordable college tuition? Use these tools to see how easily you can afford a college degree at USI.
- See USI’s affordable tuition and fees
- Learn more by viewing our Explanation of Fees
- Use our Net Price Calculator to estimate financial aid, scholarships, and overall costs
- Compare USI's affordable tuition and fees to costs at other Indiana colleges
- Browse USI's scholarship opportunities
- Learn how USI’s financial aid programs can help make college affordable