The university of Southern Indiana reviews applications on a rolling basis, which means decisions are made after we receive all your application materials. We recommend student apply early to maximize opportunities!
Applications submitted after the priority deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis.
- August 15 – Priority Admissions application deadline Fall 2018
- October 1 – FAFSA becomes available
- December 1 – Priority Admissions application deadline for Spring 2019
- December 1 – Presidential Scholarship application deadline
- December 1 – Baccalaureate Doctor of Medicine (B/MD) Scholarship application deadline
- December 1 – Housing applications become available
- January 31 – AwardSpring Scholarship application deadline through USI Foundation (Continuing USI students)
- March 1 - Priority application deadline for scholarship consideration
- March – New student Orientation registration becomes available
- April 1 – AwardSpring Scholarship application deadline through USI Foundation (new freshmen)
- April 15 - Deadline to file FAFSA for IN state aid