The primary goal of the Peer Mentoring program is to provide an opportunity for new first year students to connect with an undergraduate members from Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education to assist with academic transition from high school to college.
The following are goals of the mentoring program:
1. To provide new students with the information, support and encouragement they need to be successful within their respected major.
2. To foster an inclusive environment that is rewarding for mentors and mentees where they become active partners in shared learning experiences through programs, services, and relationships.
3. To advance knowledge about campus services.
4. To help establish career and educational goals.
5. To provide consistent, reliable sources of support and inspiration.
Expectations of the Mentor:
Expectations of the Mentee:
Our Peer Mentors are:
click photo for additional images