- Graduation rates in the Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education will increase.
- Academic rigor will remain a focus of instruction throughout the Pott College.
- The Pott College will develop innovative strategies for gateway courses (e.g., Biol 141, Chem 261, Math 230) required for any student repeating the course.
- The Pott College will work more closely with Academic Skills to provide content training for tutors.
- The Pott College will develop relationships with other colleges to provide additional academic options for students of other majors and for students deciding on an academic major.
Contact Dr. Zane Mitchell