Testing times have not been determined at this time.
Volunteers will need to be available for approximately 2.5 hours - this includes an hour before the test for instructions and to enjoy a nice meal as a thank you for helping with this important project.
Volunteer Proctor duties include:
- Collect testing materials from OPRA staff prior to testing time
- Distribute testing material to students
- Mark the roster to indicate if students are present or absent
- Provide brief instructions to the students
- Remain in testing room until all students have completed assigned testing and survey
- Collect testing materials from students once they have finished testing
- Return test materials to OPRA
Volunteer Information Table duties include:
- Report to Information Table at least 20 minutes before the start of the test
- Provide students with directions to assigned computer lab
- Direct late arrivals to late testing in Rice Library
Volunteer Floater duties include:
- Serve as a help resource for multiple proctors by resolving technical or machine issues as needed
- Direct late students to the late testing session
- Troubleshoot login issues
- Fill in for proctor(s) as needed
- Address testing material shortages (scratch paper and pencils)
- Help students who have problems logging in to the test or who get kicked out while testing
- Collect testing session packets from proctors at information table
If you have any questions regarding your assignment, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your willingness to volunteer!