The Indiana College Network (ICN) is a cooperative service between various Indiana colleges and universities which provides USI students equivalent online courses from these Indiana institutions when they are unavailable at USI. The equivalent courses are accepted as USI courses; students pay USI tuition with their financial aid applied and receive direct grades on their USI transcripts, not as a transfer. In addition, other Indiana students at their home institutions have easy access to take USI online courses and receive credits recognized by their home institution. For more information, please visit the ICN website at http://www.icn.org.
1. How do I get started?
2. How do I pre-register?
3. How can I access an ICN Course?
4. Where can I purchase my textbooks?
5. How are tuition and fees handled?
6. Do I need to request transcripts after taking an ICN course?
7. Do I need a proctor for ICN Courses?
8. How can I withdraw or drop and ICN course?