- Having problems accessing library resources? E-mail libweb
- Email your reference librarians
- You may now "text" a librarian by dialing 812-496-4466 during Reference Desk hours.
- Call the Reference Desk 812-464-1907; Toll Free at
1-800-246-6173 during desk hours
- Chat with a librarian online
- Visit the Reference Desk and consult one-on-one with a librarian during desk hours
- Have questions about renewing material, over-dues or fines, or items on reserve? Call the Checkout Desk at 812-464-1913 or Email libcirc
- For information regarding the status of your request, or to request a renewal on a borrowed ILL item, call ILL staff (812-465-1683). Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm, or email libill.
- Email your questions to Jennifer Greene - Archives/Reference Librarian jagreene or call the Archives office 812-464-1832 or 812-465-1643.
Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
Questions About Library Hours?