Program Objectives and Student Outcomes
- Expand knowledge by optimizing the combined benefits of 21st century learning and career experience.
- Unleash individual potential to add value to his/her career setting, community and personal development.
- Integrate the formal and traditional acquisition of knowledge with the skills, insight and practical knowledge acquired through career and life experience.
- Demonstrate skills in critical thinking, inquiry, problem solving, collaboration and effective communication.
- Be equipped to contribute to one’s professional and civic communities through leadership, scholarship and service.
- Complete USI’s Core 39 as a pathway to lifelong learning.