Mission and Vision
Mission Statement: to promote advanced student ability to
- locate, understand, analyze and draw conclusions from evidence
- use various research methods to analyze and/or generate evidence or data
- identify, assess, and apply an understanding of different cultures to historical or contemporary issues or situations
- communicate effectively with multiple or specialized audiences
- develop and apply skills and knowledge across disciplinary boundaries
Vision Statement: to equip students with the advanced knowledge and skills to be self-sufficient learners who can reason effectively in a world that is increasing complex and changing rapidly.