Become an international orientation assistant!
- Participate in training for International Orientation Assistant (about 3 hours)
- Assist CIP Office with logistics before, during and after orientation week (stuffing packets, contacting new students before arrival, etc.)
- Airport Greetings - meet new students at the airport (or bus station) and help them settle into their room
- Shopping - take students to the store to get linens, blankets, toiletries and other necessary items after their arrival
- Assist with various orientation sessions - give adequate and useful information about campus life such as meal plans, laundry, athletic gym and shuttle bus, etc.
- Tours - join students on the half day tours of Evansville and New Harmony
- Transportation - help students learn to navigate the bus system and getting around Evansville
- Help organize fun activities - such as pizza party, bowling, etc.
- Assist with and organize extended orientation activities – first week of classes and periodically throughout fall and spring, including the Small World programs
- Follow-up contact with new students during the semester
- Student hourly pay (minimum wage)
- Broaden your horizons
- Enhance your leadership and communications skills
- Meet new people and an exciting start to the fall semester
Applications will be available for the 2018-2019 academic year in late March.