University of Southern Indiana

Admitted Students

Ready to be a Screagle?

Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Southern Indiana! Can’t wait to be a Screaming Eagle; accept your admissions offer and let us know you will be joining the USI family by completing the commitment card below: 

Here are your next steps:


Transfer Students

Exchange Students

Please communicate with your exchange program coordinator at your home institution for the next steps. If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at .

Not Planning To Attend USI?

If you have been admitted to USI but do not plan to attend, please let us know by completing the USI Withdrawal Form.

Contact International Admissions


Send Email to