At the University of Southern Indiana, we value our faculty, support staff and administrators, and recognize them as our greatest asset. The University provides a competitive benefits package for eligible employees, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition waivers for employees and their families, paid time off, and University contribution retirement plans.
In January 2018, INPRS will be launching its new self-service secure website but before then, there’s a few things you may wish to do.
- Log on to your INPRS account and print off any statements and 1099s you’d like to keep. After Dec. 27, 2017, these will be unavailable.
- Update your personal information. You will need to call INPRS at (888) 286-3544 to make changes.
- Are you thinking of retiring? You’ll need to submit your retirement application before Dec. 3, 2017. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until the new online retirement application becomes available in January.
- The quiet period begins on Dec. 27, 2017 – you won’t be able to make any investment changes until on or about Jan. 2, 2018. If you’re thinking about changing your investment allocations, you need to do so before or after the quiet period.
- 12/3/2017 to the week of 1/2/2018: Online retirement application unavailable, must complete application before 12/3/2017 or wait until January.
- 12/27/2017 at 4 p.m. EST to on or about 1/2/2018: Quiet period – no investment changes can be made while we update our website
- The week of 1/2/2018: INPRS’s new self-service secure website goes live!
- 1/2/2018 New phone number – (844) GO-INPRS, or (844) 464-6777
Click Here for more info!
To make changes to your USI insurance benefits, you must have a qualifying event. Otherwise make changes during our annual Open Enrollment period in October-November. 2018 Open enrollment is now closed.
Our 2017 Wellness Fair was a great success, we love seeing people of all ages come out to learn about wellness. USI supports employees with their wellness goals. Keep your wellness on track, visit the Rec Center for group exercise, educational workshops and wellness resources. Did you know that USI has multiple trails on and around campus? Visit the USI Trails website for maps and information.
The University also offers on-campus benefits and conveniences such as use of the Recreation, Fitness and Wellness Center, University Health Center, Dental Clinic, Rice Library, and childcare at the Children's Learning Center. Discounts are available at the USI Campus Store and Screaming Eagles athletic home games.
Tuition fee waivers are available for eligible employees, their spouses and dependents. Employees may also have fees waived for noncredit courses offered by Outreach and Engagement.
Off campus benefits including local business employee discounts also are available.
Need a form? Check out the Benefits Portal page for the latest benefits forms.