To apply for a Graduate Assistantship, complete a Graduate Assistantship application and submit an updated resume.
Please contact the office listed below, if interested in their Graduate Assistantship position.
Tuition waiver and hourly rate is determined by the program or department.
Click the links below for a description of the graduate assistant opportunities.
Posted on 10/10/2017
Administrative/Research Support: The GA's main responsibility will be serving as the Communication Liason between the college and University. Primary duties include:
- Serve as main contact for Pott College faculty to send story ideas, accomplishments, professional development and other highlights to University Communications
- Interviewing faculty and writing press releases/short story
- Update website and facebook on a consistent basis
- Organize Pott College newsletter
- Assist with event promotion and marketing opportunities
Applicant must currently be working towards a graduate degree at USI. Experience with communication, orally, written and web and social media preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of a variety of communication areas including marketing, media relations, web, social media, internal communications, event promotion and creative print/publishing projects
Appointment Start Date: October 2017
For more information, please contact Dr. Glenna Bower.