The University of Southern Indiana's graduate degree programs offer distinct benefits that you won’t find in many graduate programs.
As a USI graduate student you will have access to a technologically advanced course delivery system. You'll receive personalized instruction, participate in experiential learning opportunities, and develop practical experience that helps you stand out in the job market and in the workplace.
USI's graduate programs grant you a high degree of independence. You'll have the freedom to focus your graduate studies in the areas of health professions, liberal arts, education, engineering and business, while enjoying the resources you need to get the most out of graduate school. As a USI graduate student you’ll have access to:
- Nationally accredited graduate programs
- Highly accomplished faculty
- Private-sector partnerships
- Online courses and programs
- Collaborative relationships with other graduate programs on campus
- Strong mentoring from other graduate students and faculty
- Resources such as graduate assistantships, scholarships, grants and travel and research awards
A USI graduate degree can help you stand out in your profession.
USI offers 12 master's degree programs and one doctoral program. Learn more about our graduate programs in:
To learn more about the University of Southern Indiana's graduate degree programs, call Graduate Studies at 812-465-7015 or via email at Graduate.Studies.
The University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Graduate Studies is a member of the Council of Graduate Schools and the Midwestern Association of Graduate Schools.