Need professional business attire for an upcoming interview?
Career Services and Internships is pleased to offer this benefit. USI students in need of professional clothing for an upcoming interview can visit and select free business wear from the Suits for Student Success Closet.
- Students will need to bring their USI student ID card when visiting the closet.
- USI students may choose one free outfit from the Suits for Student Success Closet per calendar year.
- An outfit consists of one pair of slacks or skirt, one blouse or shirt, one jacket, one pair of shoes.
- Outfits are donated from the business community, so we may not have sizes or styles available to fit all students needs at any given time.
- Students can choose to take only one part of an outfit if they don't need the whole outfit or if their sizes /style are not currently available.
- A fitting room is available in Career Services to try on suits.
- Students are invited to keep the professional clothing for their use for interviews or future jobs.
- If a student wishes to return the clothing to the Suits for Student Success Closet, it must first be clean and hung neatly.
How to Dress for Interview Success