Consistent with our vision and mission statements, the Romain College of Business is committed to offering a quality business education designed to provide student-centered learning, knowledge and lifelong learning, creativity and innovation, and engagement.
- Provide students with personalized attention inside and outside the classroom.
- Build a cohesive learning community among students, faculty, alumni and area businesses.
- Develop a learning environment that values diversity.
- Provide a curriculum that reflects current and relevant knowledge and practices in business.
- Sustain a dynamic curriculum with ongoing revisions to support learning and scholarship.
- Develop competencies that enhance lifelong learning.
- Encourage the professional development of members of the community.
- Foster an environment that values creativity and innovation.
- Foster an entrepreneurial mindset through calculated risk-taking.
- Provide a curriculum that incorporates and utilizes current business technology.
- Ensure an interactive/experiential learning experience.
- Be responsive to the needs of our communities.
- Support entrepreneurial spirit and initiatives in the business community.
- Nurture an environment that values social responsibility and integrity.